|Crane Loading Vehicles...|
Welcome to Spectrum Freight Ltd...
Spectrum Freight Ltd specialise in road haulage and the transport of goods by crane lorries.
We have a wide range of crane trucks in our haulage fleet suitable for all types of transportation.
We do not publish our Environmental Aspects.
Vehicles come with the following:
- Fully trained drivers holding CPCS and ALLMI certificates
- Fully tested hiab lorry cranes with annual inspection certificates
- Full complement of tested lifting straps and chains with 6 monthly inspection certificates
- Sheets and securing straps
- Skating up to 10 tons
- All Hiab lorry cranes fitted with Remote Control facility
- The Company is RISQS AUDITED approved, for working on the railway and all drivers hold PTS certificates. The company is also FORS Silver Registered
- The Company has 3 Appointed Persons to carry out site surveys and produce Contract Lift Plans for all your needs
All goods carried and / or lifted are subject to 2009 RHA CONDITIONS, limit of liability £1300 per tonne,copies available on request. The company holds its own WASTE CARRIERS LICENCE for transport of any non hazardous waste material.
Spectrum Freight is committed to achieving and maintaining the highest standards in health and safety and environmental sustainability.
Our organisation operates a quality management system and has gained BS EN ISO 9001:2015 certification. To comply with our statutory obligations in all areas of health and safety we have gained BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
Spectrum Freight recognises its full responsibility to the environment and has achieved BS EN ISO 14001:2015 In addition to being a member of the Road Haulage Association we are RISQS AUDITED proof audited and have achieved both ACHILLES UVDB B2 andFORS Silver Membership for works carried out on Crossrail Projects.
Box 105, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 9XY, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1246 456677
+44 (0)1246 456688